Gretchen Gingham

If it's Saturday, it's baking day for Gretchen Gingham. Gracie measures 22" tall. Her red gingham dress is embellished with a vintage heart button and rick-rack. I tied a toy spoon to her bodice with ribbon. Her apron is fashioned from a vintage hankie. The sentiment on the hankie reads:
Saturday is for baking ... my I love to cook.
I know just how by looking in the book!
Underneath her dress, she sports muslin pantaloons. Her painted on Mary Jane's feature tiny vintage mother of pearl buttons. Her painted on socks are trimmed with lace! Made from aged osnaburg, Gretchen features button eyes, a stitched nose, and a stitched smile. I tied vintage red seam binding bows in her hair. She will arrive at your home~sweet~home with vintage toy cooking pieces and cookie cutters { the toy stove is not included } . 
x - o - x - o - x - o - x
The vintage toy metal stove may be purchased for $20 plus shipping . It is old, played with and well-loved with chippy paint. If interested, send me an email with your zip code so that I may  calculate shipping costs and forward an invoice.