Gracie Gingham


If it's Monday, it's wash day for Gracie Gingham. Gracie measures 21" tall. Her blue gingham dress is embellished with a couple of vintage buttons. I clipped an antique toy wooden clothespin to her bodice { she comes with 3 more! }. Her apron is fashioned from a vintage hankie. The sentiment on the hankie reads:
On Monday I wash my little dolly's clothes...
How she gets them so dirty ~ Goodness knows!
Underneath her dress, she sports muslin pantaloons. Her painted on Mary Jane's feature tiny black buttons. Her painted on socks are trimmed with lace! Made from aged osnaburg, Gracie features button eyes, a stitched nose, and a stitched smile. I tied her pony tails with vintage blue seam binding bows. Her little rag doll is also made from aged osnaburg...and features button eyes as well as a stitched nose. The doll wears a burgundy check dress and pantaloons. 



The antique doll armoire may be purchased separately for $20 plus shipping. It is old and well-loved with chippy paint. The armoire measures 9 1/2" (height) x 6 3/4" (width). If interested, send me an email with your zip code so that I can calculate shipping costs and forward an invoice.